MFS 100 Conception
Most of the traditional teller
scanners can only handle check
The brand new MFS 100 can
replace them all, because this unique machine
is offering multi format scanning features
directly at the teller place, in the bank
branch, at the point of sale, in the back
office or for remote deposit capture (RDC).
From small slips, tickets, check
size documents up to signature cards, A4, letter
size and US legal - all can be handled with one
machine, one interface, one PC and one application.
- Check processing
- Payment forms processing
- Remote deposit capture (RDC)
- Multi format document scanning
- Signature and seal verification
- Slip, tickets and check size documents with an automatic batch feeder.
- ID cards, driver licenses and other plastic cards from a special straight on bypass feeder.
- Smart and chip cards from a slot on the top of the machine
- The basic MFS 100 can be upgraded at any time in the field
with 1 of 2 versions of full page scanning modules:
- The page module PM 100 with automatic single feeder
- The page module PM 100 ADF with automatic batch feeder
Optical reading by software
OCR A/B, E 13 B, CMC 7, Farrington
7B and all common 1D barcodes - at any area of interest on the document.
100 is now available with an optional new UV
(ultraviolett) and IR (infrared) RGB front side camera.
This feature allows to detect faked and manipulated
checks directly at the place of presentation and is
verifying original checks and other documents.